Halloween

Halloween has always been lots of fun in my family. Every year my mother would make our costumes because she was never able to afford one when she was growing up. She is carrying on the tradition of making her grandkids costumes. Avery wanted to be Dorothy well as soon as my niece heard that Grammy was making Avery a Dorothy costume that meant Grammy was making her one too because what one gets so does the other. So Grammy made the girls Dorothy costumes and keeping with the Wizard of OZ theme Jackson the cowardly lion. What a perfect day. Thanks Grammy for carrying on the tradition!





2 Comments:

  1. The Rotman's said...
    Darling costumes!!
    Nikkiformerlyofwisconsin said...
    Annie I have to say that you brought back so many memories because my mom made all our costumes too. The kids are absolutely adoreable. If your mom has a pattern for the lion costume I'd love to have a copy of it!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home