And were off.....

Jackson's cast came off!!! We were so happy to see that his leg healed and that he should have no lasting effects from the break. I was thrilled to be able to bathe him!! He enjoyed taking a bath! He screamed when I took him out but he was turning into a prune. He was squeaky clean after 4 weeks of wiping him down with a wet washcloth just didn't do the job like a real bath. He is not walking to good yet but he was just getting really good at walking with the cast on. So after 4 weeks now we are back to square one. The cast didn't slow him down he was climbing and now that the cast is off he is still climbing right up on the kitchen table. I see more bumps and bruises in our future he's all BOY......TO BE CONTINUED I am sure!

4 Comments:

  1. The Robinsons said...
    That is awesome news. I'm sure he'll be walking again soon! :)
    The Rotman's said...
    Great that the cast is off and that all healed well. I'm sure he'll get back to walking again real soon. In a way it's easier when they aren't walking because walking leads to running and running leads to chasing... I hear ya about the all boy in him. Gotta love it though!
    Nikkiformerlyofwisconsin said...
    Glad the cast is off and he is able to start walking again.
    Matt Yount said...
    Good news about the cast coming off. Sweet.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home