There will be blood

I pulled in the driveway after work and Bruce met me at the door. I don't usually get greeted as I am getting out of the car. A few minutes before I arrived home Avery had pushed her brother face down into the floor and by the time Bruce made it over to him there was blood everywhere. He managed to have the blood and Jackson all cleaned up when I got home but Jacks little nose was puffy. Avery was no where to be found!! She was hiding in fear of what was to come for her. TIMEOUT!!! She continues to beat on her brother over and over again. I feel bad for both of them. Avery is still trying to find her place with Jack in the world. I know she loves her brother I see brief signs of it in a hug, kiss or embrace but then she turns around and wallops him with a spoon right in the head. Sharing anything is like asking her to give up her life. She has now started going into her room and shutting her door so "Jack can't get her toys".  I feel bad for Jack because you see his face light up when he sees his sissy and then she makes him bloody or slams a door in his face. I know soon that Jack will pass his sister up in weight (there is only 9 lbs difference) and size (10 inches in height) and he is gonna let her have it. So I look forward to the day that they will get along. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home