Our Vacation.......A little late

We took our vacation to Pennsylvania which may come as no surprise. We usually just go to Pittsburgh to visit my parents & such. This year we traveled 5 hours east to Philadelphia to visit Sesame Place. It was great!!! The kids had a blast & we enjoyed watching them experience it. On the way to Philly we stopped in Hershey to go to Chocolate world not as much fun but worth the experience. Then we traveled back to my parents to spend a few days with my parents before heading home. When we got home I uploaded all the pictures to the computer deleted them off the camera and then the computer died gone nothing left on it. I thought the pictures were lost for good. We purchased a new computer and some recovery software. I was able to retrieve some but not all of the pictures so I am sharing the few that we have. Enjoy!







.

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly said...
    Looks like you had a great time!! At least you were able to salvage some of those precious memories:)
    Nikkiformerlyofwisconsin said...
    Annie so glad that you were able to get some of the pictures back. We've had that happen a few times in the past so lately I've been posting to facebook, photobuck and picasaweb just so I know that I have the pics somewhere. We actually lost all but a few of Nicholas' birth/hospital pictures until he was almost 4 months old. :(
    Brad and Jill said...
    What a fun vacation! i am so glad that you didn't lose all your pictures - how sad that would have been! It was great you got to see your family but even better that you got to have some family time as well - Sesame world no less! Jill

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home