Easter....


O.K. with school nearing it's end I have put all my time into trying to wrap my head around Chemistry.... Not working....I only hope to pass so I don't have to repeat it! I have been putting the most important things on hold. So here are our Easter Pictures the kids had so much fun. The kids and I got up and went to church. Bruce stayed home recovering from having his wisdom teeth pulled. When we got home the kids found their baskets. We went to Grandma & Pa Pa's house for an egg hunt and dinner. It was a beautiful day!



5 Comments:

  1. Nikkiformerlyofwisconsin said...
    The pictures are so cute. The kids are getting so big. Good luck with chemistry...I hated that class too.
    Brad and Jill said...
    Oh my goodness - their little outfits are awesome!!! What beautiful children you have!!! Jill
    Dana said...
    You always have the cutest photos!
    kipker said...
    thanks annie! sometimes I don't know how I do it either, but we somehow do which I am sure you fully understand with your little ones. Jackson is so cute and I can't believe how big avery is. When things calm down here I want to have you guys over sometime!
    The Rotman's said...
    I'm so behind in my blog hoping.. what great pics. Jackson looks soooo much like you in that first one. Too cute. Glad you had a nice Easter. (months ago, now)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home