Lets try this again in another month...

O.K. it has been 2 weeks since Jackson broke his leg. We went for his one year check up today. I knew that it was not going to happen from the night we had. Jackson did not sleep a wink tossing and turning all night crying finally at 3 am I took his temp it was 103 Yikes! I was about to call the Dr. when he had what they call a fever seizure it lasted less than a minute but still it was scary! I gave him Ibuprofen and he fell asleep for a few hours. Called the Dr. and she said since he had an apt. today just to wait. We went in and I had told the nurse the host of problems he was having on top of his broken leg, he had a fever and is teething. So they said that he would not be getting his shots but they would do and check to see if the fever was coming from something else. Well on top of all his other problems he has a double ear infection. My poor little baby is just a miserable little man. We started him on antibiotic and reschd. his apt. for a month from now so in 2 weeks we go to see if the cast can come off his leg and then 2 weeks later we see the Dr. again hopefully he will get his shots then and we wont have to go back to the office for a while.

3 Comments:

  1. The Rotman's said...
    sufeuOh my... it doesn't sound like all has been well. I can't imagine the seizure thing. I bet that was so scary. Hopefully from here on out it gets better for you guys. We'll be praying for your sweet little guy.
    Brad and Jill said...
    Oh boy - I hope all is getting better as time goes by! Just wanted to say hi and hope that I get to see you/hang out as soon as I have the baby. I miss you Annie!Jill
    Matt Yount said...
    Wow! That's a lot of stuff to deal with at one time! It made me tired thinking about it all. May you experience some of God's rest and peace.

    Cool blog!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home